11 22 33 44

Frequently asked questions

1. I fell victim to a crime, am I eligible for any damages or compensation?

Yes. Each such event, where the victim has been severely beaten and, as a result, suffered a physical injury or emotional distress, and their injuries qualify for treatment costing in excess of 1000 pounds, almost guarantees a positive outcome of a claim. However, it is vital that the victim immediately reports the incident to the police.

2.What are the costs of the proceedings?

When you report a case to us, there are no fees. We collect our fee only as a percentage of the awarded compensation. If you call us, you have nothing to lose - you can only gain!

3.How long do the claim proceedings take?

It is difficult to say how long the claim proceedings will take, because this depends on a variety of factors, such as what type of claim it is and what type of accident is the subject of that claim. The easiest cases include situations where the person who caused the accident, e.g. a traffic accident, pleads guilty. It is then possible to estimate how long the proceedings will take.

4.What compensation amounts are we talking about?

Each case is different and concerns a different event, so the amount of compensation is estimated on a case-by-case basis. Our legal department always strives to ensure the highest compensation that can be awarded in your case.

5.I had an accident 2 years ago. Can I still claim compensation?

In the UK, you can claim damages or compensation within 3 years of the date of the event. You should check if you have all the necessary documentation, if you reported the case to the police, and if you collected all the medical bills for treatment and rehabilitation. This documentation will not only directly influence the amount of compensation you may be awarded, but also the positive outcome of your case.

6.I had an accident at work and I am afraid to claim damages, because I am afraid I will lose my job. What should I do?

The law in the UK states that all employers must be insured for civil liability in case of accidents involving employees. That is why the employer has no right to fire an employee if they claim damages or compensation. Moreover, the compensation is not paid out of the employer's pocket, but from the insurance policy so that the employer does not suffer a direct financial loss.

7.Will you help me to collect and prepare all the documents and will I have to appear in court in person?

Our legal department provides a full service. We provide a consultant for your case who, if it is necessary, will represent you in this case, also before a court. Most of the cases however, proceed without a court hearing, and the insurer pays compensation without any additional complications. When you report a case with us, you will receive all the instructions, assistance in collecting the documentation, as well as the option to receive continuous updates on the progress of your case.

Free hotline

0800 303 2133


07590 648 653

Opening hours

Mon - Sat: 9am - 6pm